We are delighted to say that last week at Transform Magazine's Transform Awards NA we picked up six awards for our work with The Armory Show.
The award wins included 3 Golds, 2 Bronzes and… the coveted Grand Prix award (Best in show)
- GOLD – Best place or nation brand
- GOLD – Best creative strategy
- GOLD – Best visual identity from the sports and leisure sector
- BRONZE – Best brand evolution (consumer)
- BRONZE – Best brand development project to reflect a change of mission, values or positioning
View the full list of winners HERE.
Here’s what the judges say…
“The Armory Show and Brunswick Creative stole the evening, winning an impressive three Golds and two Bronzes. Unanimously praised by judges for its “beautiful work”, the project utilised the surroundings of New York to create a coherent and compelling visual identity for the art show. These projects collectively raised the standard of what it means to be a top performer at the Transform Awards North America for years to come”
Kev Cheah, Partner, Executive Creative Director, says: With a record number of entries this year, and going up against such exceptional projects , it truly is an honor for Brunswick creative to be awarded the Grand Prix’.