Ria Thomas will be speaking at the 6th annual European Cyber Security Conference, moderating a panel including:
- Antonio Missiroli, Assistant Secretary General for Emerging Security Challenges, NATO
- Steven Wilson, Head of European Cybercrime Centre , EUROPOL
- Liga Rozentale, Director of EU Governmental Affairs for Cybersecurity Policy, Microsoft
- Rory Domm, Acting Head of the Security Policy Division, EEAS
This conference will cover the most pressing issues in cyber security and digital safety.
Topics to be discussed will include:
- What are Europe's current and future policy objectives in the field of cyber security?
- Securing the Industrial Internet: responsibilities in the connected ecosystem
- Building effective cyber deterrence and protecting our democratic processes at EU and global level: cooperation, detection, attribution and prosecution
- Highlights on the role of Blockchain, AI and other technologies in Cyber Security.
For more information on this event, please click here.